Recumbent hand powered tricycle
Rehabilitation and mobility.
The new Hand Cycle is designed to get persons with disabilities out riding. It features a hand-powered 3-Speed Shimano drive train. A ball-bearing seat adjuster makes seat positioning and rider transfer a breeze. The trike has an adjustable crank height, forward and aft seat adjustment and independently adjustable foot rests to give all riders a custom fit. Cambered rear wheels and a long wheelbase give this trike exceptional stability and the front parking brake facilitates a safe transition for the rider mounting and dismounting the trike.
Suggested retail Price:
Model 96810 – CAD $1,750.00
– plus transport and dealer prep.
- Colour: Silver
- Dimensions: 32″ Wide x 68″ Long
- Step Thru Height: 11.5″
- Seat Height: 22″
- Seat Adj. Range: 6″
- Seat Width: 18″
- Seat Depth: 16″
- Seat Back Angle: 7 degrees
- Rear Wheel Camber: 9 degrees
- Foot Rest Height: 4.5″
- Turning Radius: 8′ 5″
- Wheelbase: 44″
- Approx Weight: 59 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Frame: High Tensile Steel, TIG-Welded
- Fork: Special Hand Trike
- Headset: Steel, Caged Bearings, Black
- Stem: Special Hand Trike
- Grips: EVA Foam
- Brake Lever: Locking Parking Brake
- Front Brake: Shimano
- Rear: Nexus Coaster Brake
- Saddle: Special Hand Trike
- Crank Set: Special 170mm Alloy Hand Trike
- Chainwheel: Steel, 32T x 1/2″ x 1/8″
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Chain: Taya 410B, 1/2″ x 1/8″, Black
- Chainguard: Plastic with Additional Chain Tubes
- Pedals: Special Hand Trike
- Front Hub: Shimano Nexus 3sp w/Coaster Brake
- Rear Hub: Alloy, Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Rims: 24″ x 36H x 14G, Alloy, Silver
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel with CP Brass Nipples
- Tires: 24″ x 1.75, Black Wall
- Tubes: 24″ x 1.75″, Schrader Valve
- Weight: 59 Lbs.